Paint Booth Prepping Stations
w/AMU & curtains
|I.D. = 14′ W x 10′ H x 24′ LClick Here for Brochure|
No Hidden or Crating Charges!
All Paint Booth Technologies Products
The Paint Booth Technologies Limited Finishing Prepping Stations draw fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a pressurization fan. This air is forced down into the prep station through a filter bank located in the ceiling near the entry. The air is drawn through the prep station work area into a filtered exhaust plenum at the opposite end and exhausted out to the atmosphere through the exhaust fan and stack. This design allows for easy addition of a heated air makeup unit.
- Rigid 18 Guage Galvinized Steel
- Nut and bolt Construction
- 48″ UL Listed Lights
- Tube-Axial Fan
- All hardware fastners and sealants supplied
Terms and Warranty:
- Shipping: Call For Quote
- Terms: 50% Due at order – 50% Due at Shipping
- Payment: Check, Money Order, or Credit Card
(Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
- Financing: Click Here for a Free Quote.
- Why Lease? – Click Here for more Information.
- 1 year Warranty from date of shipment.